Solvar Gold Diamond Claddagh Kiss Ring
- Solvar Gold Diamond Claddagh Kiss Ring
- This is an authentic Claddagh Ring.
- Made in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland
- Set with Genuine Diamonds
- Genuine Solid 14k Yellow Gold
- Free Worldwide Shipping Direct from Ireland
- Shop All Celtic Rings Here
- Size and Fit Guide
- Shop Full Claddagh Ring Selection
- Check out Out Blog on the Claddagh Ring
- History of the Claddagh Ring
With these hands, I give you my heart and crown it with my loyalty.
The Irish custom is to wear your Claddagh ring to signify your romantic status:
- Are you in love? You should wear your Claddagh ring with the heart pointing towards your body.
- If you are not yet fully committed, wear your ring with the heart pointing outward.
- Are you married or engaged? Then wear it on the third finger of your left hand.
- Still single? You should wear it on your right hand.
This uniquely Irish design combines three distinct elements:
- Heart in the centre means Love (Grá)
- Crown, that sits above all, means Loyalty (Dílseacht)
- Hands, holding the heart, mean Friendship (Cairdeas)